EFMB

My photo
Non profit association providing after school language education for children

18 de diciebre,2013

Estimados padres, Today was a big day practicing our song for La Navidad. The children wanted to do a great job and were excited about having a performance and party with Los Chicos I and II. Rocio and I were very proud of the way they gave it their all with joy and enthusiasm. I think they were proud of themselves and loved getting the recognition and appreciation from older kids and teachers.
Valerie brought wonderful treats for us to share. It was a true fiesta!! I hope that the next time we have a special gathering of the class and the important people in your childrens’ lives, you will try to join us if at all possible. The mothers and grandmothers who came had a good time, I think, and were able to see the progress their special children had made. We wished everyone a happy holiday and a Feliz Navidad. Until next year, Senora Lucy and Senora Rocio

No comments:

Post a Comment